- October 29, 2023
- Gemme Cotti
Magnetic drive regenerative turbine pumps made in thermoplastic materialsAnti-corrosion industrial pumps suitable for pumping acids and bases fluids and highly corrosive liquids
- Materials available: PP or PVDF;
- Materials in contact with the liquid: Pump housing: PPor PVDF; Impeller: PVDF; O-ring: EPDM (standard for PP pumps) / VITON (standard for PVDF pumps); Static shaft: Al2O3 99.7%; Bearing: PTFEC.
- Max flow: 6 m3/h; max head 28 mlc.
- Max temperature: PP: 70°C – PVDF: 90°C.
- High torque magnetic coupling.
- Chemical resistant PTFE/carbon sleeve bearings.
- Static shaft in high purity ceramic.
- Direct starting motor.
- Available in ATEX version for zone 2 I I 3G (pump mod. EM-T SP)
HTT-SP pumps can prime up to 5 m with water at ambient temperature. The casing is made from a PP solid machined block and the impeller in PVDF for maximum chemical resistance. The casing is machined from a solid block. The impeller in PVDF is self-balanced to eliminate thrust bearing wear and it is separate to minimize the maintenance costs. This kind of pump offers maximum resistance with standing also external corrosion. It handles up to 20% entrained gas and resists cavitation.