- October 29, 2023
- Gemme Cotti
Rotary vane pumps made in AISI 316Anti-corrosion industrial pumps suitable for pumping hydrocarbons, solvents, heat transfer oils, refrigerants, cryogenics and radioactive liquids.
- Materials available: AISI 316.
- Materials in contact with the liquid: pump body, end cover and rotor: AISI 316; o-ring: EPDM/VITON; carbon graphite stator.
- Max flow: 2100 l/h. Max pressure 13 bar.
- Temperature range: from – 70°C to + 200°C.
- Max viscosity: 2000 cPs.
- System Pressure 25 bar at 20°C.
- Available in ATEX version for zone 1 II3G and zone 2 II3G (pump mod. EM-P).
Magnetic drive vane pumps series HTP are made of AISI 316 and are suitable for hydrocarbons, solvents, heat transfer oils, refrigerants, cryogenics and radioactive liquids. Thanks to the innovative mag drive system, pumps model HTP reduce the risks of leakage and emissions and the maintenance costs. HTP pumps are useful for low flow and high head applications such as Pilot Plants, Sampling and Flushing of mechanical seals. Especially designed for thin non-lubricating liquids and/or high differential pressure.