- October 29, 2023
- Gemme Cotti
Magnetic drive centrifugal pumps made in thermoplastic materials suitable to be used in a potentially explosive atmosphere classified ZONE 2 II3GAnti-corrosion industrial pumps suitable for pumping acids and bases fluids and highly corrosive liquids
- Materials available: PP / PVDF.
- Materials in contact with the liquid; casing and impeller: PP/PVDF; o-ring: EPDM (standard for PP pumps); VITON (standard for PVDF pumps); static shaft: Al2O3 99,7 %; Bushing PTFEC.
- Max flow: 35 m3/h; Max head 24 mlc.
- Temperature: PP: max 70°C – PVDF: max 90°C.
- Max viscosity: 200 cSt.
- Pressure rating: NP 6 at 20°C.
- High torque magnetic coupling NdFeB standard.
- Suitable for high corrosive liquids.
ATEX Mag drive centrifugal pumps series EM-C PP/PVDF are made of thermoplastic materials (Polypropylene and PVDF) and are suitable for high corrosive liquids. Thanks to the innovative mag drive system, pumps model EM-C PP/PVDF reduce the risks of leakage and emissions and the maintenance costs. The transmission of the motion occurs through magnetic joints without any mechanical seal and this design guarantees the maximum safety and efficiency. The pumped liquid has to be clean and without solids in suspension. These pumps are suitable to be used in a potentially explosive atmosphere classified ZONE 2 II3G