- October 29, 2023
- Gemme Cotti
Vertical self-priming magnetic drive centrifugal pumps made in thermoplastic materialsAnti-corrosion industrial pumps suitable for pumping acids and bases fluids and highly corrosive liquids
- Materials available: PP /PVDF.
- Materials in contact with the liquid: casing and impeller: PP/PVDF; o-ring: EPDM (standard for PP pumps); VITON (standard for PVDF pumps); shaft: Al2O3 99,7%; bushing: PTFEC.
- Max flow: 22 m3/h. Max head 20 mlc.
- Temperature: PP: max 70°C – PVDF: max 90°C.
- Compact design, column length 320mm.
Vertical mag drive centrifugal pumps series HTM-V are made of thermoplastic materials (Polypropylene and PVDF) and are suitable to handle chemicals and corrosive liquids. This kind of pump has been designed for a vertical submerged installation, providing high reliability for in tank and sump applications. HTM-V are sealless magnetic drive pumps without any kind of labyrinth or mechanical seal. The column of the pump is hermetically sealed and it allows complete isolation of the motor, the extension shaft and external magnet of the pump from the process liquid.