- October 29, 2023
- Gemme Cotti
Magnetic drive centrifugal pumps made in thermoplastic materials suitable to be used in a potentially explosive atmosphere classified ZONE 2 II3GAnti-corrosion industrial pumps suitable for pumping acids and bases fluids and highly corrosive liquids
- Materials available: PP / PVDF.
- Flow up to 130 m3/h; Head up to 48 mlc.
- Temperature: PP: max 70° C – PVDF: max 90°C.
- Max viscosity: 200 cSt.
- Pressure rating: NP 6 at 20°C.
- Lip seal for pumps size 95-10; internal PTFE bellows mechanical seal for all the other sizes.
- Suitable for high corrosive liquids containing solids in suspension (non-abrasive solids max. 5% – dimension max. 3 mm).
Centrifugal pumps series EM-CO with mechanical seal are made of thermoplastic materials (Polypropylene and PVDF) and are suitable for high corrosive liquids containing solids in suspension. The seal of pumps EM-CO size 95-10 is guaranteed by a special elastomeric lip seal, while all the other pump sizes (from size 110 to 170) are equipped with an internal PTFE bellows mechanical seal (sic/ceramic), which is manufactured by GemmeCotti.