- October 29, 2023
- Gemme Cotti
Rotary vane pumps made in AISI 316 suitable to be used in a potentially explosive atmosphere classified ZONE 1 II2G and ZONE 2 II3GAnti-corrosion industrial pumps suitable for pumping hydrocarbons, solvents, heat transfer oils, refrigerants, cryogenics and radioactive liquids.
- Materials available: AISI 316.
- Materials in contact with the liquid: pump body, end cover and rotor: AISI 316; o-ring: EPDM/VITON; carbon graphite stator.
- Max flow: 2100 l/h. Max pressure 13 bar.
- Temperature range: from – 70°C to + 200°C.
- Max viscosity: 2000 cPs.
- System Pressure 25 bar at 20°C.
Rotary vane mag drive pumps series EM-P are made of AISI 316 and are suitable for hydrocarbons, solvents, heat transfer oils, refrigerants, cryogenics and radioactive liquids. Thanks to the innovative mag drive system, pumps model EM-P reduce the risks of leakage and emissions and the maintenance costs. EM-P pumps are useful for low flow and high head applications such as Pilot Plants, Sampling and Flushing of mechanical seals. Especially designed for thin non-lubricating liquids and/or high differential pressure.