- October 29, 2023
- Gemme Cotti
Magnetic drive regenerative turbine pumps made in thermoplastic materials suitable to be used in a potentially explosive atmosphere classified ZONE 2 II3GAnti-corrosion industrial pumps suitable for pumping acids and bases fluids and highly corrosive liquids
- Materials available: PP/PVDF;
- Materials in contact with the liquid: casing and rear casing: PP/PVDF; Impeller: PVDF; o-ring: EPDM (standard for PP pumps); VITON (standard for PVDF pumps); shaft: Al203 99,7%; bearing: PTFEC.
- Max flow: 9 m3/h; Max head 50 mlc.
- Temperature: PP: max 70°C – PVDF: max 90°C.
- Max viscosity: 40 cPs.
- Pressure rating: NP 6.
- It handles up to 20% entrained gas.
- HTT pump resists cavitation.
Mag drive regenerative turbine pumps series EM-T PP/PVDF are made of thermoplastic materials (polypropylene-PP and PVDF) and are suitable for pumping high corrosive liquids. Thanks to the innovative mag drive system, pumps model EM-T PP/PVDF reduce risks of leakage and emissions and the maintenance costs. The transmission of the motion occurs through magnetic joints without any mechanical seal. This sealless design guarantees the maximum safety and efficiency. The pumped liquid has to be clean and without solids in suspension.