- October 29, 2023
- Gemme Cotti
Magnetic drive centrifugal pumps made in thermoplastic materialsAnti-corrosion industrial pumps suitable for pumping acids and bases fluids and highly corrosive liquids
- Materials available: PP / PVDF.
- Materials in contact with the liquid: pump head and impeller PP or PVDF; o-ring EPDM (standard for PP pumps) VITON (standard for PVDF pumps); shaft Al2O3 99,7%; bushing PTFEC.
- Max capacity: 130 m3/h.
- Max head: 48m.
- Max temperature: PP: 70°C –PVDF: 90°C
- Max pressure: 6 bar.
- Flanged or threaded connections according to the pump size.
- Strong structure, maximum resistance to corrosive liquids.
Mag drive centrifugal pumps series HCM are made of thermoplastic materials (Polypropylene or PVDF) and, thanks to their strong and resistant structure, they are suitable for high corrosive fluids and heavy duty applications. The pump casing is machined from a solid block for a great resistance in terms of pressure and temperature and the transmission of the motion occurs through magnetic joints without any mechanical seal. This magnetic drive system guarantees the maximum safety and efficiency reducing risks of leakage and emissions.